Hilcorp Energy Company is now offering a Direct Deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer) option for its revenue interest owners. This new service is provided for your convenience and is at no additional cost to you. EFT payments are only available for accounts drawn within the United States. Please note, if you elect to receive electronic payments, you will no longer receive payment detail by mail. The detail can be accessed online by logging in on the Owner Relations home page.
EFT benefits to you as an owner are:
• Quicker access to your funds
• Mail delays will be eliminated
• Payment is deposited automatically into your account
• Increased security by utilizing the Automated Clearing House (ACH) system
Direct Deposit Requirements:
• For your protection, we do not accept temporary checks
• Deposit slips do not always have an acceptable routing number, so please provide a letter from your bank along with the completed form
• If you are sending information for a Trust and you are depositing into the Trustees’ personal account rather than an account for the Trust, please have your bank provide copies of the Trust documents they possess.
To sign up, please complete the enrollment form, attach a voided check (or letter from your financial institution) and mail to the address on the bottom of the form. Please note you will continue to receive a check while we process your EFT request. This could take up to three months during this initial offering. If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please contact our Owners Relations hotline at 713-209-2457 or email them at OwnerRelations@hilcorp.com.
Download the DIRECT DEPOSIT ENROLLMENT FORM (.PDF)